Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fearless Parenting

As I build my Parent Coaching practice I am constantly reminded of my experiences as a young mother. How I wish I knew then what I know now! The frustration and exhaustion from just every day life was sometimes overwhelming. For example, those every week shopping trips with 4 children less than 7 years were an exercise in sanity maintenance. If only I had some of the techniques I know now, it could have been a bonding experience. While there was a host of parenting information beginning to form, I was so busy with 4 young children that didn’t allow me time to read and learn new ways. This is the very reason I has created a new Fearless Parenting class for young children. It is the culmination of techniques from all of the best of parenting philosophies. I’ve taken the discipline from Love and Logic, relationship building from Positive Parenting and effective dialogue from Practical Parenting. All together they make parenting smooth and rewarding and grow responsible, respectful and loving people. Isn’t that the best we could all want?

And the best part of this class is the tele format. Parents can take the course with the least amount of inconvenience. They can stay in their nice warm house and take the class by phone. It doesn’t get any easier than that.
If I can give families one thing, it would be to enjoy each other, laugh and have fun. Email me if you'd like to join the class!

1 comment: